Chroma offers two workshop/training packages.
The Basic package includes a 2-hour workshop with a question period on Gender 101 & LGBTQIA+ Inclusivity. It also includes our standard resources packet and a review of physical space for inclusivity (washrooms and other signage). ($175.00 nonprofit ; $300 business ; $350 government)
- Familiarization with the 2SLGBTQIA+ acronym & rainbow terminology
- Be familiar with non-traditional pronouns & how/when to use them
- Know how to speak and work with queer+, trans+ and gender diverse people in an equitable manner
- Have an understanding of intersectionality (considering gender, race, class, sexual orientation, physical ability, etc.) and how to take an intersectional approach to allyship
- Navigate systems from the perspective of a queer+/trans+ person
The Standard package includes a more in-depth workshop, 2.5 hours, on Gender, Sexuality, & Identity; LGBTQIA+ Allyship & Inclusivity; and Intersectionality. This also includes our standard resources packet, organization-tailored content, the ability to follow up with Chroma facilitators, as well as a review of physical space for inclusivity (washrooms and other signage). ($250 nonprofit ; $350 businesses ; $500 government)
Both the Basic and Standard packages include a post-training checkup and follow-up, which will be booked three months from the initial training. Businesses and organizations will be assessed during this checkup on implemented changes and growth trajectory.
*Please Note: Policy amendments, policy creation, intake forms/documentation assessments, and website assessments for inclusive language and policies will be an additional charge at an hourly rate of $50/hr and available dependent on the scope of work.
Maximum group size: 12. A 10% discount will be given to larger groups who require multiple training sessions.
Please let us know about any accessibility requirements you may have. Do you have a special education request outside of the workshops? Contact us.
For more information or to book a session please email firstname.lastname@example.org.